Looking for Reading Simplified, EBLI, Linguistic Phonics Tutor

Dear Mrs. Ross, 

Here is my recommendation/story: I'm a teacher myself, so I was extremely concerned when my third grade son did not learn to read or spell at school. They tried to have him memorize sight words and called it reading, but I knew it wasn't, and he couldn't achieve his full potential with that kind of foundation. I did a lot of research and suspected he had dyslexia. I also was interested in the science of reading, linguistic phonics, and programs like EBLI, Sounds Write, and Reading Simplified which made faster progress. That is when I discovered Mrs. Jeannie Ross. She identified his learning issues and created customized lessons to address my son's precise learning needs. Now he reads fluently, and his spelling is vastly improved. We are extremely grateful to her, and believe that he has a bright future ahead of him, all due to her tutoring. 

Lisa Schmidt, La Jolla

Popular posts from this blog

Background and Credentials

Speech to Print Tutor in San Diego

Will Online Instruction Work for My Child?