Homeschooling with Mrs. Ross

 We chose to homeschool our son, but it proved to be quite a challenge. The facilitating teacher in the group we belonged to was not an expert in teaching children with dyslexia or ADHD. We did our best in kindergarten and first grade, but Jackson was still unable to tell us what sounds the letters were making. I knew that I had to get help. I found Mrs. Ross online and asked for a Zoom meeting. She became my homeschooling consultant, preparing lesson plans and custom materials for our son, and then teaching me how to teach him myself. I was able to administer the instruction in little portions throughout the day to work around his ADHD. I could see for the first time that this was the right program for him. Mrs. Ross is a great advocate for homeschooling parents. 

Caroline Meyers, El Cajon

Popular posts from this blog

Background and Credentials

Speech to Print Tutor in San Diego

Will Online Instruction Work for My Child?