Best San Diego Tutor for Dyslexia!

I rarely post comments but I want to publicly thank Mrs. Ross for her work with my daughter who has severe dyslexia. Although she was going into the 4th grade she struggled to sound out the most simple words. Having to read a whole sentence was a struggle which could bring her to tears. Mrs. Ross explains everything so clearly step by step so that with every week my daughter improved more and more. Now just after three months of tutoring my daughter is able to read a whole page with multisyllable words, and we are both so happy. I realize now that you must find a tutor that specializes in dyslexia if your child is to make progress and learn to read. We have one here, San Diego! I call her the BEST San Diego Dyslexia Tutor for Young Children.

Martina Romano
Rancho San Diego, El Cajon, CA

Popular posts from this blog

Background and Credentials

Speech to Print Tutor in San Diego

Will Online Instruction Work for My Child?