We learned rules and reasons that all made sense

I brought my 4th grade daughter for tutoring because she was having trouble in reading and writing. She would insert sounds, leave out sounds, or just guess. She was falling farther and farther behind as each year passed. Once we began our lessons (and I say "we" because I was learning right along with her!), we were taught the rules and reasons for everything that previously seemed so arbitrary. It all made sense. Mrs. Ross provided me with all of the materials and support that I needed to homeschool my daughter between lessons. Now my daughter has much more confidence and enjoys reading books in her spare time. If you are a homeschooling family and need help teaching advanced phonics, Mrs. Ross and Mrs. Rossmoyer are the ones to contact! 

Ester Goldberg, San Carlos

Popular posts from this blog

Background and Credentials

Speech to Print Tutor in San Diego

Will Online Instruction Work for My Child?