Identifying a Child's Best Way to Learn

My 6 year old was diagnosed with a learning disability and after a cross country move and a big change in curriculum he got to the end of his Kindergarten year and didn't meet any of the academic benchmarks. In the past, we struggled to find ways of helping him at home and tried many different methods, but none offered much success. We needed help and we owed it to our son to find someone who could assist us. We were incredibly fortunate to have located Mrs. Ross. Her experience and dedication is unmatched. Mrs. Ross customized a program for my child which was adaptable from week to week depending on his learning style and needs. The transformation was exceptional and my son actually thanked me for bringing him to his weekly lessons. The greatest gift Mrs. Ross gave me was showing us which teaching methods my son needed to reach his potential. I am forever grateful to her because I know the difference it has made in his life and ours!

Sincerely,
Denise S.

Popular posts from this blog

Background and Credentials

Speech to Print Tutor in San Diego

Will Online Instruction Work for My Child?